Most frequent questions and answers
- Call +91 124 4727111 or Whatsapp +91 9873456993 Or Email to email@example.com
- Describe your requirements : Product / Service Type, Size, Material, Color, Finishing, Quantity, etc
- Send your Artwork via email, Wetransfer, etc
- Payment via NEFT, IMPS, GPAY, RAZORPAY, etc.
- Self Collection or Courier Services
- We follow a full advance payment policy to process any job.
- You are required to provide all the Necessary Information Of Your Order, Selecting The Material Type, Quantity, etc.
- Send The Artwork And Make A Payment To Us To Get The Process Started.
- We try our best to provide you the quality products as soon as possible.
- The Turnaround Time will be communicated to you After Confirming Your exact Requirements.
- Turnaround Time will vary for different jobs based on quantity ordered and schedule.
- You Can Check the status by calling On +91 124 4727111 or dropping an email to Sales@Colortip.in during the processing of your order.
- YES. you can change your design by cancelling your order after you have submitted your artwork on the same day or before printing is in process.
- Call Or Whatsapp our customer service at +91 98734 56993 to cancel your order.
- then, place your new order accordingly. you are encouraged to check your artwork thoroughly before submitting it for printing.
NO. it is a known fact within the printing industry that 100% process color accuracy is not presently possible with the current print technology. therefore, even if a printing company were to employ highly experienced personnel including the latest Print technology, the outcome of color of the printed product will always differ from the original artwork. the level of difference however is subject from printing company to printing company.
other factors that may cause color deviation:
- paper stock – the quality of paper, its surface and brightness can affect exact outcome of printing colors.
- humidity levels – damp weather can cause saturation of ink colors.
- make of print machines – different print machines produce different color results.
- monitor displays and color settings – unmatching calibration of monitor color or color settings (RGB, CMYK) can misrepresent final color of output.
if you are not satisfied with any product, please call our customer service within 1 week (7 days) of receiving your order. please specify your order, and reason for dissatisfaction.
our customer service department will review your request and work with you to meet your expectations.
please note: we will only reprint any product that fails to meet the conditions under the general expectation on printing outcome. however, we are not responsible for typing, image, or design errors introduced by customers in the artwork/document creation process. in an effort to keep costs down and pass those savings along to our customers, We do not review artwork/documents for content or spelling..
yes. we can help you to create a design with a minimum charges.
- We charge Rs 250 per half an hour for editing / modification to your artwork for printing
- We charge Rs 500 per half an hour for graphic design assistance
NO. you have to confirm the final artwork before sending it to us for printing.
For our services, we accept the artwork in: JPG, TIFF, PDF, EPS, DOC, PPT, etc. (images should be 400 dpi)
you can send your artwork to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or CD/ pendrive or wetransfer
YES. you can change your design by cancelling your order after you have submitted your artwork on the same day and before printing is in process.
call or whatsapp our customer service at +91 98734 56993 to cancel your order.
then, place your new order accordingly. you are encouraged to check your artwork thoroughly before submitting it for printing.
YES. we provide custom size for all products.
but we highly recommend follow our product sizes to enjoy the competitive price.
YES you can, as long as what you are printing does not conflict with the indian printing and publication law. Colortip reserves the right to reject any work if found to be in violation of the copyright law and legally untenable.
We will not print jobs that contain offensive literature or images. this includes information that are politically, religiously or racially, sensitive. Colortip will not be responsible for any infringement of artwork content.